"Pakistan Super League" or "Paisa Shortage League" - Twitter reacts after James Faulkner withdraws from PSL 2022

The day’s breaking news is that the Australian all-rounder who was representing the Quetta Gladiators has decided to leave the PSL in the middle due to a financial dispute. The 31-year-old star has openly declared his withdrawal from the league, accusing the Pakistan Cricket Board of significant misconduct (PCB). On Saturday, he made two tweets from his Twitter profile accusing the PCB of failing to pay the money.

He tweeted, “”I apologise to the Pakistan cricket fans. But, unfortunately, I’ve had to withdraw from the last 2 matches and leave the @thePSLt20 due to the @TheRealPCB not honouring my contractual agreement/payments.”


He has blamed the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for not “honouring contractual agreement”. He added in the second tweet

The PCB responded by saying it had taken note of Faulkner’s concerns and will provide a full statement on the subject. According to sources, 70 percent of the sum paid to Faulkner has been credited to his account, with the remaining 30 percent will be paid to him 40 days after the PSL finishes.

However, this tweet from James Faulkar went viral like a fire in the woods. And fans from across the world started trolling the Pakistan Cricket Board for such an incident. And fans brutally trolled them on Twitter, so we bring you such reactions from some fans here in this article.